Do It Yourself Performance Car Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

the crash that taken out my van

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
write off ryan

PostSubject: the crash that taken out my van   Wed May 30, 2012 2:52 am

hi guys and girls sorry not been on here much some people all ready know whats happened to my van just been so busy , this is the paper story that i have found about the guy that crashed in to the back of me Sad i am so pissed off that the van was all ready for santa pod ( usc ) but i am very lucky to still be here after it the van is something that i can replace but its just 1 more vw off the road Sad anyway makes u really think about life and who is around you ,

drink driving can kill or really hurt some one , driving fast is for track days , roads are to get places please drive safe Smile , i might sound like a old man but anything can happen at anytime

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1541495_pictured-drivers-miracle-escape-as-mercedes-is-left-hanging-over-edge-of-100ft-barton-bridge
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shrek
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the crash that taken out my van   Wed May 30, 2012 9:48 am

realy gutted for you matey realy glad your ok, except for your neck, propperly glad you've lost the van mate, realy thought this was a keeper, think i speel for evryone when i say if you need any help with ought mate just say and am sure we can sort it between us alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaz1889
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the crash that taken out my van   Thu May 31, 2012 9:35 am

Glad to know you good mate, I hope u sue the ass the that drink driving bastard!! That van was awesome!! And I am with Shrek you know where we are dude if you ever need any help with owt Smile we will get you sorted for Santa pod all ways got spare seat in my car anyway dude Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://diyperformance.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the crash that taken out my van   

Back to top Go down

the crash that taken out my van
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1