DIY Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do It Yourself Performance Car Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

opinion on the car logo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Race_Spec_Performance

Race_Spec_Performance

opinion on the car logo Empty
PostSubject: opinion on the car logo   opinion on the car logo EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:41 am

just been playing around trying to get some signage ready for when the cars finished.
let me know what you think dont worry to much about the colour and the wheels will be gun meatal aswell.
Cheers Gav
opinion on the car logo 206389_1055479826896_4280_n
Back to top Go down
http://www.racespecperformance.com
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: opinion on the car logo   opinion on the car logo EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:53 am

If I'm honest mate I don't like it, can be done better then that, if you look at race/ rally cars, the best ones that are sign wrighten sponsors etc, they follow the lines of the car and have an easy reading font, hope that helps matedoes this mean the skyline will be out to play soon? alien
Back to top Go down
BigCalGT4
Admin
BigCalGT4

PostSubject: Re: opinion on the car logo   opinion on the car logo EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:05 am

Yeah must admit mucka i agree with Tom on this one following the lines of the car is a must, logo isnt that bad might want to think about changing the font on "Race Spec" though mate think theres a few better ones out there, have u thought about having it airbrushed on??? I know the man for the job if ur interested Smile then it wud be Custom Smile
Back to top Go down
boona575

boona575

PostSubject: Re: opinion on the car logo   opinion on the car logo EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:12 am

a simpler font would be clearer, and horizontal line from front edge of door to start of rear arch, RACE SPEC in gun metal and performance in same colour as now.

the race spec could be in bold and the performance.com ittalics

only my opinion fella, been business advertising you want to take one look and think 2 things, A, nice graphic but B and most importantly the viewer to remember the company. i mean no ones gunna forget the car its sweet.

cheers. and no offence.
Back to top Go down
Race_Spec_Performance

Race_Spec_Performance

PostSubject: Re: opinion on the car logo   opinion on the car logo EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:02 pm

cheers for your opinions, its so hard to get the right font i tried a few yesterday but as soon as i put them on the car they didn't look right.
more playing needed i think but cheers again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.racespecperformance.com
boona575

boona575

PostSubject: Re: opinion on the car logo   opinion on the car logo EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:46 pm

i think the font used for your signiture/avatar on here is about as aggressive and fancy as you could go on a car. plus orange clashes with the blue of the car making it hard to read. i'd change the colour to the one you want first
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: opinion on the car logo   opinion on the car logo Empty

Back to top Go down

opinion on the car logo
Page 1 of 1