DIY Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do It Yourself Performance Car Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coilies - Hard to diy fit?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Andymac

Andymac

Coilies - Hard to diy fit? Empty
PostSubject: Coilies - Hard to diy fit?   Coilies - Hard to diy fit? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:09 am

I've been offered some coilies for my passat at a bargain price so question is, how hard are they gonna be for me to fit? Also does anyone know how much I would be able to flog my standards for? reason being I don't really have the cash for the coilies yet so was thinkin of borrowing it, fittin them, sellin my standards and payin back what I borrowed?
Back to top Go down
Trolling mctrollington

Trolling mctrollington

PostSubject: Re: Coilies - Hard to diy fit?   Coilies - Hard to diy fit? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:25 am

Piece of piss to fit.. ask Jared.. he fitted mine, haha. IF they're budget coils don't buy them. You'll hate every minute on Sheffield roads.
Back to top Go down
Trolling mctrollington

Trolling mctrollington

PostSubject: Re: Coilies - Hard to diy fit?   Coilies - Hard to diy fit? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:27 am

Piece of piss to fit.. ask Jared.. he fitted mine, haha. IF they're budget coils don't buy them. You'll hate every minute on Sheffield roads.
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: Coilies - Hard to diy fit?   Coilies - Hard to diy fit? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:41 pm

Standard shocks are not werth much, but coilovers are easy to fit
Back to top Go down
Andymac

Andymac

PostSubject: Re: Coilies - Hard to diy fit?   Coilies - Hard to diy fit? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:15 pm

They are FK AK Street apparently, been told theyre quite good?
Back to top Go down
tank2023

tank2023

PostSubject: Re: Coilies - Hard to diy fit?   Coilies - Hard to diy fit? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:22 am

Fk is ok usually im running some JOM ones atm in my astra and theyve never let me down in three years, apart from rear damper bushes wearing last year and a broken assister spring this year, but theyve been hanmerd all their life so what can you expect
Back to top Go down
Jaz1889
Admin
Jaz1889

PostSubject: Re: Coilies - Hard to diy fit?   Coilies - Hard to diy fit? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:33 am

to be fair mate!! if they are FK's they are good for now but if you want to have a bit of comfort then save some pennys and get some good coillies that you can adjust on the dampers,

but on the over hand if you want to just look good then get them FK's or JOMS they can be good coilies depending car to car but i have allways had budget on my cars and i have had no probs Smile

o yeah rite easy to fit collies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://diyperformance.forumotion.co.uk
Andymac

Andymac

PostSubject: Re: Coilies - Hard to diy fit?   Coilies - Hard to diy fit? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:31 am

thanks guys, I'm gettin them when I get paid :-D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coilies - Hard to diy fit?   Coilies - Hard to diy fit? Empty

Back to top Go down

Coilies - Hard to diy fit?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DIY Performance :: Ifs And Buts on forum! :: any ideas?-
Jump to: