DIY Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do It Yourself Performance Car Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Read and post need to know numbers asap

Go down 
+12
Duey
Matt_PGT
Jaz1889
steve's nova 3.0
boona575
slackyboi
stephfanny93
Dani-EJ9 Girl :)
tank2023
JB94
shrek
BigCalGT4
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
shrek
Admin
shrek

Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:45 pm

Well there's over 500 cars confirmed and sevral magazines, banzi etc have allso confirmed, its goin to be massive, however, the original location was only good for 100 ish cars, considering there's 5 times as many cars confirmed, plus more to arive, the location has changed but no confirmation yet alien
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:25 pm

it's going to be crazyyyyyyyy!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stephfanny93

stephfanny93

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:50 am

Aw it'll be a good night an wer actually doin something nice for someone.
Back to top Go down
Matt_PGT

Matt_PGT

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:35 am

I can't wait for this meet
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:24 pm

right then, there are now a confirmed 650plus cars going to this,

the final location is

FRED LAWTON LTD MELTHAM MILLS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, MELTHAM HUDDERSFIELD,HD9 4AY

as for a time, ill confirm that in the next hr or so,

few pointers to be aware of, theres not going to be any alchol sold on site, (but you can take your own in) no burnouts or drifting, (rob) and there wil only be minimal police cover but it is being marsheled by scooby net, and they used to have a rep for not fuking around, if you act like a dick u will be removed from site and your motor removed at a later date

shrek alien
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:32 pm

final confirmed start time is 1pm
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:33 pm

Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:42 pm

http://www.theaa.com/route-planner/index.jsp#fromNode=18260020771337%7CS6%202GY,%20Sheffield%7CSTREET%7C433648%7C389466%7CtoNode=18260015157220%7CHD9%204AY,%20Meltham%7CSTREET%7C410870%7C411001

thats an expected journey of 24.4 miles to be completed in 42minuetes, and the post codes used is morissons at hilsbourgh to the location in hudersfield,

this has got silly, the event itself has gone international, its looking like there will be a lot of key modifying and tuning companies attending, sevral from germany, theres a few of the international drift racers flying back from nyc to attend and it looks like Clarckson and a few other are attending affraid

any Qs just ask
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:50 pm

heres the main thread from scooby net-

http://m.scoobynet.com/showthread.php?t=947972

and a link to a website and details for the young lad-

Hi folks
first i would like to thank you all for your kind words and support

Second we currently have a website that is under construction and i have recieved a message from the web designer asking for contributions to the site, by the way of pictures ,messages of support
so if you guys could or would like to get involved please send your pic's ect
to

webmaster@interlifedesigns.net

or

http://www.interlifedesigns.net/connor/

with *connors day 2012* in the subject line

again thank you all for your support and words of kindness , it really is fantastic

Tony
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:53 pm

if it starts at 1pm are we all meeting & going down together
It's going to be r8 busy Neutral
Back to top Go down
Andymac

Andymac

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:25 am

F**k me this sounds like its gonna be mental! Might not be able to go as I'm properly skint but i will try my best, If I do I'll convoy down with you all

Hats off to you all, this is an amazing thing to do, such a worthy cause poor little guy.

Andy
Back to top Go down
stephfanny93

stephfanny93

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:20 am

Shut. Up. This is fukin madness.. Im so excited. If clarkson tuns up im gonna wet myself. Loudly.
GET ME A MOP
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:54 am

Ha ha ha ha lol
Back to top Go down
stephfanny93

stephfanny93

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:06 pm

Also. Dont mean to be a pain in the arse but im at work til half 1 on saturday:/
Please help:(
Back to top Go down
Deano-ST

Deano-ST

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:01 pm

so wot time we planning on being there for?
what time we meeting at were? (im assuming morrisons?)
and were do you wana be meeting all the rest of em i mentioned on the phone to u other day boss?

Cheers all!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:09 am

stephfanny93 wrote:
Also. Dont mean to be a pain in the arse but im at work til half 1 on saturday:/
Please help:(

RING IN SICK!!!
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:14 am

Steph, I'm not sure what to say, maybe grab a gps and meet us there once ur done at work?

Deano, right, for this to work I'm geussing that its gona be queing like mad to get in, at a geuss is say we need 1.5hrs travel time, so with a 1pm start we need an 1130 departure time, so how does 11oclock sound like starting at morisons at hilsborough?

I'm not sure where ur mates live, or where would be easyest to meet them on route but if u look at the aa route finder link I posted earleyer and see if there's a bypass route we could take?
Let me know if that's any good matey?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:19 am

shrek wrote:
Steph, I'm not sure what to say, maybe grab a gps and meet us there once ur done at work?

Deano, right, for this to work I'm geussing that its gona be queing like mad to get in, at a geuss is say we need 1.5hrs travel time, so with a 1pm start we need an 1130 departure time, so how does 11oclock sound like starting at morisons at hilsborough?

I'm not sure where ur mates live, or where would be easyest to meet them on route but if u look at the aa route finder link I posted earleyer and see if there's a bypass route we could take?
Let me know if that's any good matey?

steph needs to pull a sicky cause like she said other
day she could get lost in a paper bag!!

& I think half 10 morrisons at Hillsboro! just
to be on safe side??
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:33 am

Yeah sure, 1030 can work, I was meaning a departure time, so we can meet up before and all leave at same time, I'm working nights this week, so there's no way I can do any earlyer than 10, other wise I might do a tank

Sorry mate, don't mean to be harsh clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:38 am

shrek wrote:
Yeah sure, 1030 can work, I was meaning a departure time, so we can meet up before and all leave at same time, I'm working nights this week, so there's no way I can do any earlyer than 10, other wise I might do a tank

Sorry mate, don't mean to be harsh clown

I mean everyone meet at half 10 ready to set off for 11
Back to top Go down
Jaz1889
Admin
Jaz1889

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:39 am

That sounds like a plan i was think by side of my house but the weekend football is on this weekend so they will be no were to park!! so morrisons sounds like a plan Very Happy

So pass the message around HALF 10 Morrions at hillsbrough Leaving for 11!!

and lets kind of know whos coming so we try not to leave anyone behind Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://diyperformance.forumotion.co.uk
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:44 am

We could re start the list again,

1 shrek (mgf)
2 tank (astra mk4)

Jared any chance of a hoody/ more stickers by sat? Would be easy pr for forum?
Back to top Go down
Jaz1889
Admin
Jaz1889

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:48 am

1 shrek (mgf)
2 tank (astra mk4)
3 Jared (golf)

i will get on the case Very Happy got some sticker i will ask chrissy to do some more stickers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://diyperformance.forumotion.co.uk
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:07 am

Nice one matey alien
Back to top Go down
Deano-ST

Deano-ST

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:31 am

1 shrek (mgf)
2 tank (astra mk4)
3 Jared (golf)
4 Dean (focus)
PLUS
5. kyle (civic ej)
6. moz (mk2 golf)
7. dan (corsa)
ill update as people confirm with me if thats alright?

Last edited by Deano-ST on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Read and post need to know numbers asap
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next