DIY Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do It Yourself Performance Car Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Read and post need to know numbers asap

Go down 
+12
Duey
Matt_PGT
Jaz1889
steve's nova 3.0
boona575
slackyboi
stephfanny93
Dani-EJ9 Girl :)
tank2023
JB94
shrek
BigCalGT4
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Duey

Duey

Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:44 am

shrek wrote:
Cool, so long as u've got the wiring diagram we should be able to do it , I'll take some tools with me, but am sure tank will have the usual rolling workshop lol

I've found the wire in the ECU I need to tap into (I think) and already have a connector block attached so we can add the required wire to the ECU

It's mainly putting the right tubes in the right places that I have no idea about!
Back to top Go down
Matt_PGT

Matt_PGT

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:06 am

shrek wrote:
Cool, so long as u've got the wiring diagram we should be able to do it , I'll take some tools with me, but am sure tank will have the usual rolling workshop lol

Ha ha I like that post
Back to top Go down
Andymac

Andymac

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:47 am

Don't wanna burst ur bubble mate but do u realise you'll lose power? Every gear change you're blowin all your boost pressure off which will cause a turbo lag (might not have explained it right but tryin to lol) basically i was gonna fit one to my 1.9tdi passat but was advised not to as I will lose power and boost, was gutted cos i love the sound but decided not to for that exact reason. I'm goin for a mufflerectomy instead as it sounds awesome and if anything increases performance as the turbo spools up quicker, if ur goin with the dump valve thing I'd get an electronic one or one thats made for a diesel
Back to top Go down
Duey

Duey

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:56 am

To keep this on topic, I've raised a new thread for the dump valve

http://www.diyperformance.net/t227-derv-dump-valve#1725
Back to top Go down
BrandonLees

BrandonLees

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:36 am

Put my name down ile come along
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:40 am

1 shrek (mgf)
2 tank (astra mk4)
3 Jared (golf)
4 Dean (focus)
5. kyle (civic ej)
6. moz (mk2 golf)
7. dan (corsa)
8. Mexican [ Need a lift , will bring camera ] =]
9. Danni [civic]
10.Steph [Corsa]
11.Burgess [Golf mk 2]
12. Big cal [ Beast GT-Four ]
13. Matt [puntoGT]
14. Jake [Ibiza]
15. rob (civic)
16. stiggy (corsa d)
17. joss (thunder cat- mbike)
18. frosty (ninja - mbike)
19. Brandonlees (car unknown atm)
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:53 am

right, we have a majour peoblem, this just came up on scooby net

Attention please-

Can I stress people that are not on the list please DON'T come as its full already even overflow car parks and if people just come along and think they can park on road then find out there's no room and cause a backlog of traffic, then the police may just take over and shut it down.
And people that are just hoping to come and squeeze in! in hope, there is non!

So please avoid at all costs, have respect for Connor, and can people pass this message onto relevant sites

Have a get together of your own in your own area and post pictures up after for connor to see etc

The charity will be back up on that site soon so people who want to show their respects and donate then do that to candlelighters Yorkshire..

which means that we cant get on site, i emailed the guy organising this last week and never got a reply, didnt think it was a problem until they descided to cull the n.o's.

so, what do people rekon?

-try our luck to squeeze in? doubt that'll work,

-try and park outside? doubt that'll work either

-try and find a carpark close enough that we can park up and walk to the venue? possible but probably not ideal, but maybe the only choice,

what ya rekon ppl?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:59 am

OH DEAR!

so is there a list of what forums can go in or something
& we arnt on it?
is that what you mean?
Back to top Go down
stephfanny93

stephfanny93

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:00 am

Are we not on the list on scooby site? I rekon we try our luck an if all else fails we park round corner & walk. If poss
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:41 am

there are sevral other carparks within a short distance so im sure that we can sort somthing, dont panic yet, on the plus side the weather is forcast to be mint Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tank2023

tank2023

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:57 am

Right just spent a few mins on google maps, ive got 8 various sized car parks at different places round the postcode for the venue, im planning to still have a cruise up on Saturday, so if people still want to come then we will be meeting as planned, if all goes tits up ive found a backup plan on google too, theres a scrapyard round there and it looks relatively full on satellite pics too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:26 am

tank2023 wrote:
Right just spent a few mins on google maps, ive got 8 various sized car parks at different places round the postcode for the venue, im planning to still have a cruise up on Saturday, so if people still want to come then we will be meeting as planned, if all goes tits up ive found a backup plan on google too, theres a scrapyard round there and it looks relatively full on satellite pics too

sounds like a plan so really we have a few options
if we can't get in the place?
so half 10 dog track?
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:44 pm

Yeah, let's go for it, could change the plan to another show or majour photo shoot, there's loads of posabilitys- rothervalley, castlton etc
Back to top Go down
Matt_PGT

Matt_PGT

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:53 pm

European drag finals are always on at Santa pod There's some racing on at croft race track aswell :/
Back to top Go down
BrandonLees

BrandonLees

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:37 pm

Am not going to be able to get half 10 cos of work but get in touch if ya go out later n ile pop along
Back to top Go down
tank2023

tank2023

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:59 am

FINAL INFO

Meeting at Hillsborough dog track at 1030 and setting off at 11.
We can make plans in the morning as for whats happening when we get there, ppls getting lost and plan for if we cant get in which maybe the case etc

Please be ready to go when we meet up no 'i need fuel, fags etc etc'
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:12 pm

ha ha, i always need fuel and redbull etc etc lol
Back to top Go down
Matt_PGT

Matt_PGT

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:44 pm

Countdown time not long now boys an girls
Back to top Go down
Duey

Duey

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:00 pm

If you're not there by 11o'clock sharp, the rest of us are leaving without you and you'll have to make your own way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read and post need to know numbers asap   Read and post need to know numbers asap - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Read and post need to know numbers asap
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4