DIY Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do It Yourself Performance Car Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gauging interest-Diahatsu Sportrak on/off roader

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deano-ST

Deano-ST

Gauging interest-Diahatsu Sportrak on/off roader Empty
PostSubject: Gauging interest-Diahatsu Sportrak on/off roader   Gauging interest-Diahatsu Sportrak on/off roader EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:07 pm

Not normally the sort of thing you would find for sale on here but I might as well try my luck as its sat on the drive doing nothing Smile

M reg Diahatsu sportrak 1.6i 16v
Around 85000 miles I think, will check tomorrow.

limited edition top spec 'Timberline'

2 inch lift consisting of (less than 6 months old)
New Pro comp extended rear shocks
New rear leaf springs (uprated multileaf)
Bloodred offroad +2 inch rear leaf shackles
+2 inch torsion lift

30 inch innsa turbo tyres on 15inch steel wheels (giving a total of around 4inch of lift with the 2 inch suspension lift)
PLUS 4 standard alloys with good tyres and I believe 1 or two spare steel wheels with road tyres
Front bull bars
CB radio aerial and aerial mount + wiring (CB not included)
uprated high flow fuel pump
sunroof
removable hard top and rear window.
Adjustable front shocks (Hard,Normal and soft setting via the dash. Rears DO NOT have this feature due to the extended pro comps)
factory rear roll over bar
sony head unit with aux in
electric mirrors, windows
central locking
Sump and front diff guards
Fuel tank guard.

4wheel drive and low box works spot on, goes were you point it, quite literally Twisted Evil .

No tax (SORN)
no MOT
haven't put it in for test so don't know if it will need any work, drove ok when I took it off the road to put the ST back on the road.

Rear light lenses are cracked, can be picked up cheap on ebay, if I can get hold of some then I will fit them for buyer.

Side exit exhaust, not the best job by a long way, I got it stuck rather well and tried to reverse out the way i came in, rolled into a mud banking, got the exhaust full of mud and it ruptured the (brand new Sad ) backbox, so had to quickly throw a system together with a shite welder with no gas, in the rain Embarassed so not the best, but again, not really a big job for someone with a welder and some pipe.

assorted ropes and shackles that i find can go with it aswell.

also includes dents and scratches, for FREE Very Happy , Its an offroader, and has been used as such, was used as my shooting truck for a while aswell to cart the guns ect round the fields, so please dont expect it to be pretty, cus it aint, but it does looks the part Cool

The wheels alone go for £150+ and the rear leafs, shocks and shackles were over £400, so sensible offers or swaps.

Cant think of anything else, ill try get some pictures of the ol' girl up

No real rush to sell,might just put a test on it when the snow comes, but if someone is going to use it for what its made for I would rather someone did than it sit here, I will only end up spending money on more bits for it and get it muddy lol

cheers all cheers

Last edited by Deano-ST on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:09 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : I cant spell :( .)
Back to top Go down

Gauging interest-Diahatsu Sportrak on/off roader
Page 1 of 1