DIY Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do It Yourself Performance Car Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

t-shirt - hoodies and stickers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
priestley666

priestley666

t-shirt - hoodies and stickers  Empty
PostSubject: t-shirt - hoodies and stickers    t-shirt - hoodies and stickers  EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:33 pm

Hi Guys and Girls ,
Most of you know me anyway but im Matt i run my own business called Steel City Signs , i have recently set up and i am venturing into all aspects of the sign industry , the following services i can provide are as followed

Stickers £2 each , 3 for £5 , 8 for £10 or bulk buy 17 For £20

I have a variety of colors ( feel free to ask )

DIYPERFORMANCE hoodies £15 each

Any other design depending on size £17

Custom t-shirts are £10 each any size

Forum T-shirts are £8

Orders of Vehicle Wrapping Vinyl

Banners ( Price on size and lettering )

may not apply here but i can also now produce band merchandise on a large scale ( contact for info )

Please Visit my Facebook page and take a look at the products i am able to offer

https://www.facebook.com/SteelCitySignsPrints

also here is a link of a few examples of what type of stickers i can do , many more designs available
http://s95.beta.photobucket.com/user/priestley666/library/stickers

Last edited by priestley666 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: t-shirt - hoodies and stickers    t-shirt - hoodies and stickers  EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:24 pm

good quality gear from our resident clothing supplier,
got a hoodie on trial and its mint,
soon as jared gets chance hes gonna stick up the new logo and see what ppl think, decide which one you like most and then we can put a group order in with mr priestly, or order them indavidually, and he can send them out to ya alien
Back to top Go down
priestley666

priestley666

PostSubject: Re: t-shirt - hoodies and stickers    t-shirt - hoodies and stickers  EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:10 am

any progress with the logo for the forum ?

everything is working again now can cut any stickers again !

cheers
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: t-shirt - hoodies and stickers    t-shirt - hoodies and stickers  EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 4:10 am

no progress realy, but have you got any ideas matey?
Back to top Go down
stephfanny93

stephfanny93

PostSubject: Re: t-shirt - hoodies and stickers    t-shirt - hoodies and stickers  EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:38 am

we've just had this logo idea, how would people feel about throwing a few designs out there and we'll construct something?
i can draw. i like to think.
Back to top Go down
slackyboi

slackyboi

PostSubject: Re: t-shirt - hoodies and stickers    t-shirt - hoodies and stickers  EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:44 am

stephfanny93 wrote:
we've just had this logo idea, how would people feel about throwing a few designs out there and we'll construct something?
i can draw. i like to think.

I can redraw it up on photoshop if needed, for printing etc
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/slacky-boi/
priestley666

priestley666

PostSubject: Re: t-shirt - hoodies and stickers    t-shirt - hoodies and stickers  EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:51 pm

ive done a few on illustrator , like stated before , for me to be able to cut it off on my cutter it needs to be a flat image it cant be 3D . ill get my designs posted up at some point tomorrow , so let me have your thoughts soon as they are up ,

watch this space
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: t-shirt - hoodies and stickers    t-shirt - hoodies and stickers  EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:11 pm

Nice one matey, I could do with some new gear alien
Back to top Go down
priestley666

priestley666

PostSubject: Re: t-shirt - hoodies and stickers    t-shirt - hoodies and stickers  EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:45 pm

Just FYI , i have finally got round to re-working the original logo so i can use it , here it is . let me know your thoughts ?

Obviously these will be availible as Stickers and the Front chest logo on hoodies and Tshirts Ect ! t-shirt - hoodies and stickers  Diyper10
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: t-shirt - hoodies and stickers    t-shirt - hoodies and stickers  EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:12 pm

i like that matey, i'm looking at it and wundering if the car 'line' could be moved slightly so that the bonnet comes over the d, saving a bit of space in between the letters and the 'line' if that makes sense?

10 points for your work so far though sir, looks rather smashing king
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: t-shirt - hoodies and stickers    t-shirt - hoodies and stickers  EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:13 pm

saying that, the more i look at it, the better it looks Embarassed ha ha, think im just tired lol
Back to top Go down
priestley666

priestley666

PostSubject: Re: t-shirt - hoodies and stickers    t-shirt - hoodies and stickers  EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:25 pm

haha orignally i did do that so it all looked flowing but it could cause some confusion with what the first letter is , hence why i moved it back up
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: t-shirt - hoodies and stickers    t-shirt - hoodies and stickers  EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:29 pm

ha ha yeah it would lol, rekon its a trick of the eyes, rekon we need to get a couple of these printed out and see what the finished artical looks like in the flesh Wink he he

cheeky shrek strikes again lol!
Back to top Go down
priestley666

priestley666

PostSubject: Re: t-shirt - hoodies and stickers    t-shirt - hoodies and stickers  EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:35 pm

yeah if i get time tomorrow i will cut a couple off , and if they are approved i will cut a batch off and bring them along to the meet
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: t-shirt - hoodies and stickers    t-shirt - hoodies and stickers  EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:37 pm

that sounds awsome dude, no majour rush, if youve got other stuff on the go dont panic Wink
Back to top Go down
Trolling mctrollington

Trolling mctrollington

PostSubject: Re: t-shirt - hoodies and stickers    t-shirt - hoodies and stickers  EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:37 pm

I need some stickers off you Mr Priestley!!
Back to top Go down
priestley666

priestley666

PostSubject: Re: t-shirt - hoodies and stickers    t-shirt - hoodies and stickers  EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:40 pm

Kal wrote:
I need some stickers off you Mr Priestley!!

come at me bro
Back to top Go down
Trolling mctrollington

Trolling mctrollington

PostSubject: Re: t-shirt - hoodies and stickers    t-shirt - hoodies and stickers  EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:45 pm

Need a lowdown one. (Standard low vw practice) and one that says zero ground clearance, zero fucks given.. bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: t-shirt - hoodies and stickers    t-shirt - hoodies and stickers  Empty

Back to top Go down

t-shirt - hoodies and stickers
Page 1 of 1