DIY Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do It Yourself Performance Car Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

USC USC USC

Go down 
+6
tank2023
Mexican
BigCalGT4
priestley666
Jaz1889
shrek
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Mexican

Mexican

USC USC USC - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: USC USC USC   USC USC USC - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:04 am

Right lads Smile

Been on my photography day course today and learn A LOT !

Also spent the last of my pennies on two camera filters and a camera hood, So were in business for official D.I.Y Performance photos. ( I've made myself the official photographer Wink )

Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: USC USC USC   USC USC USC - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:31 pm

Ha ha, good lad. Some of the shots you took last night were mint, well done mate, loving the Mexican photography , propper buzzing for pod now alien
Back to top Go down
Mexican

Mexican

PostSubject: Re: USC USC USC   USC USC USC - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:11 am

shrek wrote:
Ha ha, good lad. Some of the shots you took last night were mint, well done mate, loving the Mexican photography , propper buzzing for pod now alien

Cheers mate ! Smile

Im looking forward to it too ! going to be amazing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: USC USC USC   USC USC USC - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:18 pm

guys and gals, just had this info e-mailed to me, _ Big Call, i rekon this will make you smile mate

Nuts Vs Emerge Stage

This year, Nuts have teamed up with Emerge to bring you the best Ultimate Street Car experience yet! Come and visit our stage to see the Nuts and Emerge girls go head to head in a battle of the brands, get free stuff, have your photo taken with the girls and even take part in our Man Challenges for your chance to win an amazing Kymco scooter! You can also win 1 of 5 pairs of weekend tickets by heading to the Emerge Facebook page to enter our latest competition. We hope to see you there!

USC USC USC - Page 5 Emerge2

USC USC USC - Page 5 Emerge1

Bikini Boxing/Wrestling What a Face

On Friday and Saturday in the Main Catering area this year brings you 6 fierce young ladies who are tough as well as beautiful. These ladies fight for Maxim boxing and this is quite simply the sexiest Boxing & Wrestling you will ever see! Times TBC please check the website for more details www.ultimatestreetcar.co.uk

Advance Tickets

Advance ticket are available until 5pm on Friday 27th July, you can book by calling us on 01234 782828 or you can go to the online ticket shop where you can print your tickets at home www.eticketing.co.uk/santapodraceway. After this date you can still purchase your tickets at the standard rate on the online ticket shop up until Thursday 2nd August
Back to top Go down
tank2023

tank2023

PostSubject: Re: USC USC USC   USC USC USC - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:11 pm

Mint, gunna be wicked this year, just hope everyone enjoys it as much as they should =)
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: USC USC USC   USC USC USC - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:25 pm

mate, judging by the line up, and how many of us are going its gona be absolutley mint, i was thinkinh, even if the weather aint to good, theres that much going on and weve got that much gear we can have a full on party bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
BigCalGT4
Admin
BigCalGT4

PostSubject: Re: USC USC USC   USC USC USC - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:55 pm

Woohoo im goin on that stage hehehe Smile)
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: USC USC USC   USC USC USC - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:59 pm

not long now boys and girls bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
tank2023

tank2023

PostSubject: Re: USC USC USC   USC USC USC - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:06 pm

shrek wrote:
not long now boys and girls bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Your tellin me, im getting proper stressed about not getin both justys mint, not enough time!! Concentrate on doing mine first then andys hopefully
Back to top Go down
boona575

boona575

PostSubject: Re: USC USC USC   USC USC USC - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:40 am

tank i know how you feel, i bolted the exhaust on mine the day before nurburg, did

a full service,
m.o.t
had car laser aligned for track geo

all on the day i set off!!! FFS its horrilbe the pressure.

i really feel for ya.

if car had failed test i wouldn't have been able to go. LOVELASTMINUTE.com
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: USC USC USC   USC USC USC - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:14 am

No rush yet tank still got a week to go, I've hot wed thurs of if shit hits fan we can put some overnighters in, on a plus note the bike trailers nearly ready, its at jareds.
Still not happy with how well the astras running but I've got a few more ideas to try, and I still need to do some work to the wifes lupo, its all fun and games lol alien
Back to top Go down
BigCalGT4
Admin
BigCalGT4

PostSubject: Re: USC USC USC   USC USC USC - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:22 am

ALL HANDS ON DECK.....!!!!!! Need to get Tom and Sams cars ready Wink))))
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: USC USC USC   USC USC USC - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:24 am

Ha ha, cheers mate, I need to het the welder out and put sams new back box on and weld up the astra exhaust
Back to top Go down
tank2023

tank2023

PostSubject: Re: USC USC USC   USC USC USC - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:06 am

Just realised ive got next tues/ wed off so shud be ok, i aint got owt that stops me taking it to pod to do, so if it comes to it theb justy will have to go not finished, give me a shout shrek if u need a hand with out, id rather get astra ready or help with lupo than do cosmetics on mine, justy can still go even if it aint quite done, never gonna be show car standards
Back to top Go down
boona575

boona575

PostSubject: Re: USC USC USC   USC USC USC - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:57 am

am not even going but i finish at 5pm everyday so if you can get the car to berry's i will help with anything. just let me know on here in the day and i will be there.

no worries
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: USC USC USC   USC USC USC - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:36 am

Nice one lads, team DIY, pulling all the stops out, cheers
Back to top Go down
Mickymoo

PostSubject: Usc   USC USC USC - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:36 am

Hi al I have just signed up and I will be comeing with you lot geek
Back to top Go down
lil_Rob

lil_Rob

PostSubject: Re: USC USC USC   USC USC USC - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:05 am

63 clubs goin best get there early lmao bounce bounce bounce Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Mickymoovxr

Mickymoovxr

PostSubject: Usc   USC USC USC - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:59 pm

Mickymoo wrote:
Hi al I have just signed up and I will be comeing with you lot geek
it's me mickymoovxr
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: USC USC USC   USC USC USC - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:18 pm

Ey up matey, glad you could join us, like I said othernight, were leaving at about ten to six Friday morning from centertainment if u wanna join us your more then welcome, this has to be the biggest year we've ever tryed to put together Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lil_Rob

lil_Rob

PostSubject: Re: USC USC USC   USC USC USC - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:14 am

are we takin radios 2 pod ive got 2 of them???????
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: USC USC USC   USC USC USC - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:19 am

Yeah, I'm trying to source some now ;-)
Back to top Go down
Mickymoovxr

Mickymoovxr

PostSubject: Re: USC USC USC   USC USC USC - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:28 am

I have got two
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USC USC USC   USC USC USC - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

USC USC USC
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DIY Performance :: Meets And Events-
Jump to: