HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

fyi this is DIY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shrek
Admin

PostSubject: fyi this is DIY   Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:23 pm

right, couldnt descide where to post this but figured that this would be the most apropriate,and i kinda had to say somthing

thought i'd take a moment to point out to ppl who, how and why diy exists, and to reitarate the fact we are NOT a competative forum,

were are one big group of mates that tend to help each other out and try not to piss ppl of, were not a group of idiots trying to take on the world- thats just dumn,

we are a group forum, no one person is in charge but there is a group of us mods which kinda make the final desiscions,just point the forum in (what we belive is the right direction) if theres somthing you dont like say somthing, if theres somthing you do like, then promote it, tell people you know.... enjoy it,

life is to short to get wound up competeing, worrying fighting etc etc, lets enjoy what we've all got and go with the flow, lets not start a war, thats not what were here for, lets use the ice breaker meet to clear the air, trying to keep it to forum members just so that we can all put names to faces, dont get me wrong, we will never turn ppl away but this is more a final planning meet to get the ball rolling for further meets, and trust me when i say we will be having some massive meets, with fascilities stands maybe even dj box, show and shine etc etc if everything works out it'll be a rather special monthly meet that we can all hopfully enjoy and be proud of, thats the whole point to diy, freands, mates, relatives etc etc all enjoying what weve got and aiming together at the future

i realy dont want to sound like a total oap moaning knob head but lets be carfull, if you have opinions about things, great but lets not rock the boat to much,
we dont want to capsize, (if you know what i mean)

cheers,
shrek alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trolling mctrollington

PostSubject: Re: fyi this is DIY   Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:43 pm

Im sorry but my car isn't DIY. You guys fix my car because I don't have the foggiest. Half the time I don't know how I broke it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shrek
Admin

PostSubject: Re: fyi this is DIY   Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:47 pm

ha ha ha ha, thats diy through and through, big family helping each other out Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slackyboi

PostSubject: Re: fyi this is DIY   Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:29 pm

Fuck me! some shit gets thrown up!

Seems like we get more issues than Jeremy Kyle! lol!

Everyone needs to just get along and chill out, everything is so much easier that way!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/slacky-boi/
Trolling mctrollington

PostSubject: Re: fyi this is DIY   Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:41 pm

I personally think its all bollocks all the competitive macho bullshit between people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shrek
Admin

PostSubject: Re: fyi this is DIY   Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:48 am

Totally agree, its getting pethetic, like I say, lifes to short
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tank2023

PostSubject: Re: fyi this is DIY   Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:02 am

cheers cheers cheers
Hopefully we can get everyone back together again and out of winter blues and hibernation
Get some fresh ideas and projects going
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fyi this is DIY   

Back to top Go down

fyi this is DIY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DIY Performance :: Moan Thred!!-
Jump to: