Share | 

car history

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
priestley666

PostSubject: car history    Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:16 pm

been driving since 2009 . on my 10th car now

1st car got bought for me my mum and dad lol

1.Fiat Punto 1.2 16v Sporting Sky blue ( no mods apart from usual first car craze of sub and blue lights.... but was nippy for a 1.2 )

2. VW Polo 1.2E nice looking car no mods no alloys , dodgy engine mounts slow as fuck !

3. Fiat Punto 1.4 16v sporting ( nothing special but was a fairly new ish car so drove good and was nippy )

4. Pug 306 1.9Tdi absolutely loved this car for some reason ended up on way to derby on A38 Blowing Turbo up at 130mph lol

5.Rover 200Vi 1.8 VTEC YO !! Kernaham Racing edition basically was a one off this one i got it had a B18 Honda engine in it was remapped with a massive induction kit , i put a Stainless system on it straight through from mani to BB , and was loud and Quick as fuck ! i do miss that car ( ill upload some pics of what happened to it . no fault of mine believe it or not )

6. Fiat Punto 1.2 Little shit thing , bought this for £400 lasted me 2 weeks as i blew Head gasket and Bottom end ragging it on Parkway

7. Vw Polo 1.4 8v open air, you all know it , started off alright and ended up being a rot box , Porsche Teledials , 16V bumpers , decat , Powerflow exhasut ,

8. MG-F gap car again dad basically gave it me , ended up swapping it with Shrek for bora

9. Vw Bora 2.0 Sport 8v , Did love this car because it was gangsta ! ended up not being able to afford fuck all and was forced to sell car !

9-10 Between i was borrowing any mo-fo's car i could , mainly dads Passat Beast !

and finally

10. 1990 Vw Jetta 1.8 8v auto ! newest addition ! and by far the best looking car i have owned ! gonna keep this one ! Keep an eye on Build thread for future plans

Pics to follow of all previous cars !
Click link to see em , there in no order just in a library

http://s95.photobucket.com/user/priestley666/library/cars
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trolling mctrollington

PostSubject: Re: car history    Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:12 pm

Owned 3 cars.

2001 1.25 16v zetec fiesta. Upgraded springs, brakes, tyres, wheels, backbox and induction kit. Pretty rapid for a 1.25 (ask Tank Wink )
I gave that to my brother.

then I got a 1996 6n polo 1.4 8v absolute dogshit of a Car. Lowered the nuts off it, jumped it of a curb and fucked it.

Current motor, Golf 3 Gl.
love this car, lowered, Bbs reps wheels, spacers, little touches on it like steering wheel, vr6 splitter, vr6 rear lights, gauges and wank sub and amp wiring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

car history
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1