DIY Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do It Yourself Performance Car Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

good garages for fitting lowering springs?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy_K

Andy_K

good garages for fitting lowering springs? Empty
PostSubject: good garages for fitting lowering springs?   good garages for fitting lowering springs? EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:32 pm

Can anyone recommend anywhere for fitting a set of four lowering springs in Sheffield? Its for a MK3 Mondeo TDCi if that makes any difference, and I will supply the new springs. Place I usually use quoted £240 +vat to do it, more if its a ballache getting pinch bolts out. Would like to see if anyone know anywhere that might do it a bit cheaper before I go and book it in :/
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: good garages for fitting lowering springs?   good garages for fitting lowering springs? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:48 am

without sounding prude, could you do it your self? cant the that hard on a modeo, i think that the front are std mc pherson struts and the rear are coil over spring type, so the hardest tool youll use is realy the spring compressor tool, or do modeos that age have trick suspension? deano might be your man, actually how soon do you need it doin?
when jared comes back of holiday, think its next week, he can do it for you, hes just been made redundant, but hes a full blown mechanic Wink
Back to top Go down
Andy_K

Andy_K

PostSubject: Re: good garages for fitting lowering springs?   good garages for fitting lowering springs? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:18 pm

I probably could do it myself tbh - did the saxo so can't see being much different. Just not really got the time at the minute so would rather take it somewhere and let them do it
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: good garages for fitting lowering springs?   good garages for fitting lowering springs? EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:02 am

Jareds your man then, send him a pm, I'm sure he'll reply ASAP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good garages for fitting lowering springs?   good garages for fitting lowering springs? Empty

Back to top Go down

good garages for fitting lowering springs?
Page 1 of 1