Do It Yourself Performance Car Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Suzuki swift gls - Swift Gti (pic heavy)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Red-Swift

PostSubject: Suzuki swift gls - Swift Gti (pic heavy)   Thu May 16, 2013 10:26 pm

Got the swift in December 2011 an I hadn't really planned to do much at first but then the modifying bug took over.

This thread is proberly going to be a reyt mess anyway, doin it on my phone at work.

Anyway this is how she stood when I first got it

that arch gap Surprised!

First thing I needed some alloys, I didn't care that they was like, found these set of wolfrace ones for cheep,

I also wanted to so something abou be discussing arch gap so got a set of Pi springs and it made a huge difference

I then went a got a set of gti springs a a standard spoiler, the skirts needed painting but still put them on,

Next was to sort out the music mainly the bass so in half a day chucked together a tidy boot build, but only sorted the visuals out so sounds abit wank atm...

Then I needed the skirts couloir coding wich was a nightmare :/

So decided to so it my self

I managed to get a strudbrace wich made me think I was the next Colin McRae an ended up poppin my tyre the day I put it on

I started with the stickers

Last lot of snow and ice I crashed it into a parked car (not driving like a dick , complete accident ) anyway the owner saw me and had to go through insurance :/

Boxing Day morning I stripped it down to asses the damage

Went back out in the snow and it did me proud

Gotta love tie wraps Wink

New wing after the crash and bonnet

Got a new set of summer alloys , centres gettin sprayed black

Right now I'm currently sourcing parts for a gti engine swap got 90% of the parts

That's about it for now Smile
I've proberly missed some bits out bit oh well Smile

Opinions are more than welcome Smile

Cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mexican

PostSubject: Re: Suzuki swift gls - Swift Gti (pic heavy)   Thu May 16, 2013 11:18 pm

Nice little build thread so far Smile nice story ... Keep posting will keep an eye on this one !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shrek
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suzuki swift gls - Swift Gti (pic heavy)   Fri May 17, 2013 12:45 am

good build thread so far matey, i wsh i'd took more photos when i built doris, but end up getting so involved building it just forget lol, those wheels look cool, (new summer ones) are they alley cats from an old lotus? look verry smular, what about pcd, are they correct?
and it'll be a right little weapon with the gti engine in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red-Swift

PostSubject: Re: Suzuki swift gls - Swift Gti (pic heavy)   Fri May 17, 2013 1:36 am

Yeah your right they are old lotus eclat alloy, yeah the pcd is the same will just need to get some spigot rings and some new wheel nuts them I'm sorted!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
shrek
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suzuki swift gls - Swift Gti (pic heavy)   Fri May 17, 2013 3:41 am

Mint, they should look Awsome once there on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red-Swift

PostSubject: Re: Suzuki swift gls - Swift Gti (pic heavy)   Sun May 19, 2013 1:18 am

Need some work before the go on !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shrek
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suzuki swift gls - Swift Gti (pic heavy)   Sun May 19, 2013 4:59 pm

Once this is built are you gonna bring it to Santa pod? It'd be good to see what times this will get and compare it to the times tank got using a 4wd setup alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suzuki swift gls - Swift Gti (pic heavy)   

Back to top Go down

Suzuki swift gls - Swift Gti (pic heavy)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1