Do It Yourself Performance Car Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chesterfield commoners

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nick94

PostSubject: Chesterfield commoners   Wed May 29, 2013 7:32 am

As you may know I live in chesterfield, and work at McDonald's. I work the night shift a fair bit and find that most of the people who order over night are paralytic and have major anger issues when they have to wait for their order, as we cook everything from fresh to order overnight. So use your common sense if your in a taxi and waiting the driver won't stop the meter so get out and order another it will be cheaper. On the alternative just don't order overnight if you don't want to wait. Also these people don't get any better during the day for example this afternoon me and Zoe went shopping (me and shopping don't mix, unless for car related items) and these two guys decided to put on the typical 'hard man' show to achieve what exactly, I'm sat at red traffic lights waiting for you patiently to get out the way and find that acting like a bafoon is your favourite pastime.
Moan over, thankyou Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shrek
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chesterfield commoners   Wed May 29, 2013 8:27 pm

I totally get this. I hate shopping aswell, and believe it or not I used to work at McDonald's, many years ago, night shift was always fun because I was a bit of a live wire and I wouldn't tmake any shit from customers and more than once had ppl waiting outside for when I took food out on the drive through parking, they'd only do it once.......... Plus I had a laph as usually they'd come back in like a week later for food so guess what........ lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Chesterfield commoners
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1