DIY Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do It Yourself Performance Car Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mechanical help + 21+ year old co driver for Pod

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mexican

Mexican

Mechanical help + 21+ year old co driver for Pod Empty
PostSubject: Mechanical help + 21+ year old co driver for Pod   Mechanical help + 21+ year old co driver for Pod EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:03 am

Hello Guys !

None of you might be up for it and understandable but after 2 things -

1. Looking for some one / people who might be up to spend a day putting a new clutch in a 2000 Subaru Impreza Sport state. I will buy clutch and I will of course Pay you a days wages / what you think is fair for the help.

I will help and have a rough idea of what to do just alot of work, just seeing at fitting costs around garages / you guys Smile

2.Im near passing and can get cheap insurance for myself + 1 other for Pod on the car. So if your 21+ , had license for 3 years and want free lift in the party wagon give us a heads up and we can sort something out Smile

Cheers lads Smile - Looking forward to Pod Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical help + 21+ year old co driver for Pod   Mechanical help + 21+ year old co driver for Pod EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:22 am

love this thread, 10 ot of 10 for effort matey, ill ask a few mates about clutch for ya alien
Back to top Go down
Mexican

Mexican

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical help + 21+ year old co driver for Pod   Mechanical help + 21+ year old co driver for Pod EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:40 pm

Cheers mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Jaz1889
Admin
Jaz1889

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical help + 21+ year old co driver for Pod   Mechanical help + 21+ year old co driver for Pod EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:39 pm

Only if I had time I would say let's get it done but your best getting it on a ramp to do it!! It's going to need new bolts and stuff if ur able to get somewhere that has a ramp we can borrow for the day let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
https://diyperformance.forumotion.co.uk
Mexican

Mexican

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical help + 21+ year old co driver for Pod   Mechanical help + 21+ year old co driver for Pod EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:51 am

Jaz1889 wrote:
Only if I had time I would say let's get it done but your best getting it on a ramp to do it!! It's going to need new bolts and stuff if ur able to get somewhere that has a ramp we can borrow for the day let me know Smile

Haha cheers matey Smile , Stedfat on turland road want £160 + VAT jsut for fitting , so thinking of popping to europarts and then saving up and paying them later on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical help + 21+ year old co driver for Pod   Mechanical help + 21+ year old co driver for Pod Empty

Back to top Go down

Mechanical help + 21+ year old co driver for Pod
Page 1 of 1