DIY Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do It Yourself Performance Car Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

golf cabby 3.4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shrek
Admin
shrek

golf cabby 3.4 Empty
PostSubject: golf cabby 3.4   golf cabby 3.4 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:01 pm

Well if you didn't already know the lupo has moved on to New owners (please look after her Roxy) hehe,
And told shreky has gone and bought a new daily, it was a bargain price, couldn't turn it down, idea was to look at buying it to repair and then sell on but then I drove it, God it feels good to be back in a mk3, now technically the front end is a mk4 but the rest of it is a mk3 golf gti, interior chassis, breaks, even the engine is an early 8v plus its in a lovely silver colour and it's a carmangia, (think that's how you spell it) model so has electric everything lol,
Any who, purchased std, it now has ta techniques lowwering shocks and springs, jtf induction kit, cold air feed, and stainless back box, oh and 16'' momo alloys, drives mint, serviced with all usual extras, water pump etc and last night I started to add winter prep gear, in the form of a cb radio (yay) so . Can get hold of tank when I get stuck :-) he he,
Ill add photos when I get chance, Mexican has done me some good shots already :-)
Let me know what ya think, Ta
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

golf cabby 3.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: golf cabby 3.4   golf cabby 3.4 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:43 am

We'll this has gone and a new project is being developed :-)
Back to top Go down

golf cabby 3.4
Page 1 of 1