DIY Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do It Yourself Performance Car Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pablo the track day daily

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shrek
Admin
shrek

Pablo the track day daily Empty
PostSubject: Pablo the track day daily   Pablo the track day daily EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 5:03 am

Some or rather most people will have seen the new daily, but I tthought I should put a thread together and try to add photos when I get chance,
Pablo started life as a 1 ltr, breeze model (I think) pretty basic 2000 plate,
Current spec
Engine-
C20ne 2 ltr 8v, f20 box running mtech hubs, stock clutch, fse fpr, induction kit and catch can, nothing drastic atm, group b exhaust system with nice stainless back box ( thanks Jordan)

Schassi
Stock shocks, front anti roll bar, lifted springs (astra mk4 van- thanks Ryan) Big brake conversion, diy rear strut brace

Shell-
Stripped (is there any other way?) passenger seat is an original recaro from a sport model, drivers seat is a cobra Monaco, full rear roll cage with one diagonal and rear battery conversion, with isolator on the dash, little rally wheel and fire extinguisher up front, also got the usual alpine all in one sub unit in passenger foot well, finally cb radio with mag mount on the roof, and two big spotlights on the front ( thanks Tank)
Lol
Pablo is sat on kingpin snowweys atm but I've got some nice 5 spokes for Next summer,

Work done over the past two months
Head gasket
Full service
Track rod ends
Hand brake cable
Clutch cable
Rear wheel bearings
Front drivers wheel bearing
And tracking
And a bit of welding ;-)

Plans atm
Well dunno, go with the flow, any one who knows me knows that anything could happen :-)
I'll stick photos up when I get chance, let me know what ya think :-)
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

Pablo the track day daily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pablo the track day daily   Pablo the track day daily EmptyThu May 29, 2014 2:03 pm

This has gone now, I'm on to car 49- project Gabie, Doris mk2
Back to top Go down

Pablo the track day daily
Page 1 of 1