DIY Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do It Yourself Performance Car Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finally found time to register

Go down 
+2
boona575
Race_Spec_Performance
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Race_Spec_Performance

Race_Spec_Performance

Finally found time to register Empty
PostSubject: Finally found time to register   Finally found time to register EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:31 am

Hi all
Some of you already know me but for those who don't im Gav the owner of Race Spec Performance Ltd.

I've got a few projects on the go at the moment well theve been on the go for a while now but im sure ill get round to finishing them one day Wink ones a R33 Nissan Skyline gtst and the others a Nissan Pulsar gti-r, both are been built for the track.

Daily drivers a Seat leon cupra which is pritty much stock

If your interested in any of our products call in and mention your a forum member and ill try and sort a discount out.

Cheers
Gav
Back to top Go down
http://www.racespecperformance.com
boona575

boona575

PostSubject: Re: Finally found time to register   Finally found time to register EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:21 am

cheers fella and welcome. possibly after to performance friction pads and drilled and grooved discs or something of the like soon. not sure if you do stuff like that. let me know
Back to top Go down
BigCalGT4
Admin
BigCalGT4

PostSubject: Re: Finally found time to register   Finally found time to register EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:23 am

About bloody time bruv, Welcome to the nut house Smile)
Back to top Go down
Race_Spec_Performance

Race_Spec_Performance

PostSubject: Re: Finally found time to register   Finally found time to register EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:35 am

boona575 wrote:
cheers fella and welcome. possibly after to performance friction pads and drilled and grooved discs or something of the like soon. not sure if you do stuff like that. let me know
Cheers mate, we can get Ebc brakes but there not the cheapest about .
There's a guy on flebay that drills Brembos I got some for the pulsar ill try and find his user name out
Back to top Go down
Race_Spec_Performance

Race_Spec_Performance

PostSubject: Re: Finally found time to register   Finally found time to register EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:37 am

BigCalGT4 wrote:
About bloody time bruv, Welcome to the nut house Smile)
Cheers pal
Back to top Go down
boona575

boona575

PostSubject: Re: Finally found time to register   Finally found time to register EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:47 am

admire your honesty fella, not after breaking the bank but need to be quality. drop me a pm when you have chance.

thinking of putting e46 330i brakes on its a big cheapish upgrade for my 328i e36, thing is am OCD so i will rebuild both calipers, shotblast em, paint em, have to get new carriers, new performance discs and pads and braided lines.

you know how it is when you do a job you do it balls deep and thats gunna cost. only plan to have car till next spring, get some more laps on it cos my insurance deem me insurable on an M3.

love r33's get some pics up
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: Finally found time to register   Finally found time to register EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 6:10 am

glad you joined up mate, i might need to come see you about another boost controller and check the setup on the astra now shes going through test runs Very Happy
thanks for all your help soucing parts for her as well mate, hope you enjoy the forum, when are you getting some stickers made up? think most cars on here must have some of your parts keeping them running lol alien
Back to top Go down
Race_Spec_Performance

Race_Spec_Performance

PostSubject: Re: Finally found time to register   Finally found time to register EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:40 am

shrek wrote:
glad you joined up mate, i might need to come see you about another boost controller and check the setup on the astra now shes going through test runs Very Happy
thanks for all your help soucing parts for her as well mate, hope you enjoy the forum, when are you getting some stickers made up? think most cars on here must have some of your parts keeping them running lol alien

Cheers mate,
Call in when you get the chance pal ill put one to one side for you
Back to top Go down
Jaz1889
Admin
Jaz1889

PostSubject: Re: Finally found time to register   Finally found time to register EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:46 am

Final on buddy good to have you in the nut house Very Happy now get that r33 on the road!!
Back to top Go down
https://diyperformance.forumotion.co.uk
tank2023

tank2023

PostSubject: Re: Finally found time to register   Finally found time to register EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:30 pm

You finaly joined the asylum then lol.
Not very often that a parts suplier has such extensive knowledge of pretty much all cars and what parts fit, other day when yo just reeled off t/b that could fit the justy
Think shreks right there isnt many people on here that arnt running a part off you, some more than others cough cal and shrek lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally found time to register   Finally found time to register Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally found time to register
Page 1 of 1