DIY Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do It Yourself Performance Car Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

huge thanks to shrek & tank!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dani-EJ9 Girl :)

huge thanks to shrek & tank! Empty
PostSubject: huge thanks to shrek & tank!   huge thanks to shrek & tank! EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:15 am

can't thank my main mechanics shrek & tank
enough for doing my engine conversion Smile)

Turbo next eh lads Smile haha

Your both stars Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: huge thanks to shrek & tank!   huge thanks to shrek & tank! EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:22 am

No worries, next time we do it over 2days lol, I think 13hrs was a bit of a close call lol, I think that tank was the man of the hr though, without his tools and motor (to shift my engine crane) it wouldn't of happend.

And the support from the spectators was allways good to keep us all going lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: huge thanks to shrek & tank!   huge thanks to shrek & tank! EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:32 am

very true!!
can't thank you both enough though oh &
matt menday bless him Smile
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: huge thanks to shrek & tank!   huge thanks to shrek & tank! EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:38 am

Yep, true,
Where is he anyways, when is he joining the forum? Did u give him my number? He's a good kid, handy with the tools alien
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: huge thanks to shrek & tank!   huge thanks to shrek & tank! EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:41 am

am going to join him up tonight when I pick him up
& I will tonight lol. thinks he's coming Saturday aswell Smile
well if I get my shocks on back of cindy done cause if not
I can only have 1 in back Sad(
Back to top Go down
boona575

boona575

PostSubject: Re: huge thanks to shrek & tank!   huge thanks to shrek & tank! EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:51 am

wonder how many engine swaps the lads have done between em? i did a transit connect other day for a mate, you know casually popped round for a chat, next thing av got my dick in the gearbox and my face in the steering rack........was a right mess berry, crank had shattered on motorway!!!! cracked through block and the job lot...........p.s transits are piss.

glad to hear this civic got a bigger revvier engine, some points to you there danni, remember bigger is better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: huge thanks to shrek & tank!   huge thanks to shrek & tank! EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:14 am

boona575 wrote:
wonder how many engine swaps the lads have done between em? i did a transit connect other day for a mate, you know casually popped round for a chat, next thing av got my dick in the gearbox and my face in the steering rack........was a right mess berry, crank had shattered on motorway!!!! cracked through block and the job lot...........p.s transits are piss.

glad to hear this civic got a bigger revvier engine, some points to you there danni, remember bigger is better

I love it!! Smile
totally agree bigger the better!!
Back to top Go down
boona575

boona575

PostSubject: Re: huge thanks to shrek & tank!   huge thanks to shrek & tank! EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:04 am

hope we are still talking about engines here danni?! haha,

ive got a V8 3.5 litre aswell as 2.8 straight six but am starting to realise that the world is running out of oil and maybe its not fair on my wallet and everyone else x
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: huge thanks to shrek & tank!   huge thanks to shrek & tank! EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 10:01 am

Don't be stupid Booner keep the gas guzlers Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: huge thanks to shrek & tank!   huge thanks to shrek & tank! EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:39 pm

boona575 wrote:
hope we are still talking about engines here danni?! haha,

ive got a V8 3.5 litre aswell as 2.8 straight six but am starting to realise that the world is running out of oil and maybe its not fair on my wallet and everyone else x

boona tut tut tut lol
Back to top Go down
tank2023

tank2023

PostSubject: Re: huge thanks to shrek & tank!   huge thanks to shrek & tank! EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:36 am

Anytime as always, the bodgers do jap conversion!! Without any japsperts too lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: huge thanks to shrek & tank!   huge thanks to shrek & tank! Empty

Back to top Go down

huge thanks to shrek & tank!
Page 1 of 1