DIY Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do It Yourself Performance Car Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OLD BASTARDS ON THE ROAD THAT CAN'T DRIVE!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dani-EJ9 Girl :)

OLD BASTARDS ON THE ROAD THAT CAN'T DRIVE!! Empty
PostSubject: OLD BASTARDS ON THE ROAD THAT CAN'T DRIVE!!   OLD BASTARDS ON THE ROAD THAT CAN'T DRIVE!! EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:36 am

old people, sunday drivers & just people that can't
drive need to get off the road or re take there test
because they don't half fucking bug the life out of me!!!

RANT OVER!!
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: OLD BASTARDS ON THE ROAD THAT CAN'T DRIVE!!   OLD BASTARDS ON THE ROAD THAT CAN'T DRIVE!! EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:40 am

Ha ha, me and Sam say exactly the same, sodding Sunday drivers Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OLD BASTARDS ON THE ROAD THAT CAN'T DRIVE!!   OLD BASTARDS ON THE ROAD THAT CAN'T DRIVE!! EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:43 am

wayyyy they always in chuffing way!!
silly twats!
Back to top Go down
Andymac

Andymac

PostSubject: Re: OLD BASTARDS ON THE ROAD THAT CAN'T DRIVE!!   OLD BASTARDS ON THE ROAD THAT CAN'T DRIVE!! EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:04 am

nearly had another accident today due to some old twat comin off a roundabout onto a dual carriageway in the left lane of the r'bout, then deciding to cut into the right lane of the dual carriageway as soon as she came off the r'bout which I was trying to drive in! About 6inches was all that saved me from a nicely crumpled front wing......

Stupid old bat didn't even know what I was pippin her for!

Fuck sake....... Feel a bit better now
Back to top Go down
boona575

boona575

PostSubject: Re: OLD BASTARDS ON THE ROAD THAT CAN'T DRIVE!!   OLD BASTARDS ON THE ROAD THAT CAN'T DRIVE!! EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:47 am

i feel like one of these old cunts now the track beast in garaged and im rolling around is a 3.5 V8 gentlemans saloon, proper old boi with walnut wood trim, leather armchair seats, just need to start smelling of piss and drive at 20mph now
Back to top Go down
Andymac

Andymac

PostSubject: Re: OLD BASTARDS ON THE ROAD THAT CAN'T DRIVE!!   OLD BASTARDS ON THE ROAD THAT CAN'T DRIVE!! EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:01 am

boona575 wrote:
i feel like one of these old cunts now the track beast in garaged and im rolling around is a 3.5 V8 gentlemans saloon, proper old boi with walnut wood trim, leather armchair seats, just need to start smelling of piss and drive at 20mph now

Don't forget to cut people up now!
Back to top Go down
BigCalGT4
Admin
BigCalGT4

PostSubject: Re: OLD BASTARDS ON THE ROAD THAT CAN'T DRIVE!!   OLD BASTARDS ON THE ROAD THAT CAN'T DRIVE!! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:44 am

Everyone should stop moaning about these drivers a buy a turbo as i have no problems with these old buggers because i increase the pressure of my right foot and suddenly they dissappear in the rear view mirror its great haha Smile
Back to top Go down
Andymac

Andymac

PostSubject: Re: OLD BASTARDS ON THE ROAD THAT CAN'T DRIVE!!   OLD BASTARDS ON THE ROAD THAT CAN'T DRIVE!! EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:32 pm

I have the same advantage but doesn't work when, as I said above, you try to go round em and they just swerve out in front of you cos they haven't got a clue where they are, causing you to slam on to avoid rear ending the stupid old twats........

aaaaannnd breathe........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OLD BASTARDS ON THE ROAD THAT CAN'T DRIVE!!   OLD BASTARDS ON THE ROAD THAT CAN'T DRIVE!! Empty

Back to top Go down

OLD BASTARDS ON THE ROAD THAT CAN'T DRIVE!!
Page 1 of 1