DIY Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do It Yourself Performance Car Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do. Matt invited me :)

Go down 
+2
Matt_PGT
stevegt1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
stevegt1

stevegt1

How do. Matt invited me :) Empty
PostSubject: How do. Matt invited me :)   How do. Matt invited me :) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:30 am

Ay up my name is steve & Mattpgt told me about the forum so i thpought i'd pop on & say hi.

I came out tonight & even though it was cold it was good to get out & meet some new faces. I'm the guy with red mitsi GTO. Apologize for been quite but what can i say i'm shy lol. It was good to meet the dude with the black GT4 & matt the punto looks good pal, i'm jealous lol.

So yeah here some of my cars that ive own in the past & present.

My new toy.
How do. Matt invited me :) 2012-08-28190121
My other toy.
How do. Matt invited me :) 2012-02-24152330
& Just for you matt.
How do. Matt invited me :) Morettes3
How do. Matt invited me :) Sticker3
& how she end'd up Sad
How do. Matt invited me :) Photo0156
May she rest in pease. So that me & hello.
Back to top Go down
Matt_PGT

Matt_PGT

PostSubject: Re: How do. Matt invited me :)   How do. Matt invited me :) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:43 pm

Hay mate glad you joined,was good to see you out with all of us last night,an am loving the new car it's ace,

Welcome ro DIY Smile
Back to top Go down
tank2023

tank2023

PostSubject: Re: How do. Matt invited me :)   How do. Matt invited me :) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:37 am

well i hope you enjoyed yourself, i sure hope youl get to know us better, it was nice to have someone with a car up to callum standards
Back to top Go down
stevegt1

stevegt1

PostSubject: Re: How do. Matt invited me :)   How do. Matt invited me :) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:16 am

Matt_PGT wrote:
Hay mate glad you joined,was good to see you out with all of us last night,an am loving the new car it's ace,

Welcome ro DIY Smile

cheers matt
Back to top Go down
stevegt1

stevegt1

PostSubject: Re: How do. Matt invited me :)   How do. Matt invited me :) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:18 am

tank2023 wrote:
well i hope you enjoyed yourself, i sure hope youl get to know us better, it was nice to have someone with a car up to callum standards

cheers tank. yeah callums gt4 was sweet looking.
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: How do. Matt invited me :)   How do. Matt invited me :) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:39 am

Welcome along matey, glad you could join us, sorry I didn't get chance to speek much, I'm allways trying to see everyone lol
Nice motor to, u bringing it to the rolling rd day?
Back to top Go down
stevegt1

stevegt1

PostSubject: Re: How do. Matt invited me :)   How do. Matt invited me :) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:01 am

shrek wrote:
Welcome along matey, glad you could join us, sorry I didn't get chance to speek much, I'm allways trying to see everyone lol
Nice motor to, u bringing it to the rolling rd day?

cheer shek. Dont worries about pal. Yeah its either going to be the pulsar or gto.
Back to top Go down
L_S_W

L_S_W

PostSubject: Re: How do. Matt invited me :)   How do. Matt invited me :) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:54 am

i swear i saw you (well the car) in the petrol station at the end of leppings lane earlier today around 3:15 ish?
Back to top Go down
stevegt1

stevegt1

PostSubject: Re: How do. Matt invited me :)   How do. Matt invited me :) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:39 am

L_S_W wrote:
i s Smile wear i saw you (well the car) in the petrol station at the end of leppings lane earlier today around 3:15 ish?

sori not guilty. i was washing the gto at that time
Back to top Go down
L_S_W

L_S_W

PostSubject: Re: How do. Matt invited me :)   How do. Matt invited me :) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:00 am

Haha fair enough, must just be a fluke to see one then see this haha. Looks nice though Smile
Back to top Go down
BigCalGT4
Admin
BigCalGT4

PostSubject: Re: How do. Matt invited me :)   How do. Matt invited me :) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:17 am

Was a decent night to say it was last minute and foooookin cold, was nice to meet u to steve car was lookin well bud and would be nice to see that pulsar of urs sometime Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do. Matt invited me :)   How do. Matt invited me :) Empty

Back to top Go down

How do. Matt invited me :)
Page 1 of 1