DIY Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do It Yourself Performance Car Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iphone 4 problems :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ginger-prince

Ginger-prince

iphone 4 problems :( Empty
PostSubject: iphone 4 problems :(   iphone 4 problems :( EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:42 am

After getting fed up of my screen being smashed a decided to buy a replacement buy the dickhead on eBay didn't tell that I have to buy the screen with the LCD, so after many stressful hour and glass cuts all over my hands in not only stuck with a smashed iPhone I am now stuck with a completely fucked iPhone. abit of advice don't repair your iPhone yourself get it done properly
Back to top Go down
L_S_W

L_S_W

PostSubject: Re: iphone 4 problems :(   iphone 4 problems :( EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:13 am

to replace the screen on an iphone, you're suppost to upen the phone via the 2 screws on the bottom. and then take everything out from the back till you can get to the back of the screen. then it's at that point you can put the new screen in and then fix it together.

Youtube Vid that i found once.
>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNM90pb-Xwk

Smile
Back to top Go down
Ginger-prince

Ginger-prince

PostSubject: Re: iphone 4 problems :(   iphone 4 problems :( EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:18 am

Yeah I got that far what in moaning about is I need to replace the whole LCD and digitaliser where as I just bought the glass which is about of a con as its useless cheers anyway pal

Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: iphone 4 problems :(   iphone 4 problems :( EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:27 am

thats rate anoyin - can you report em to ebay? mis advatised etc?
Back to top Go down
Ginger-prince

Ginger-prince

PostSubject: Re: iphone 4 problems :(   iphone 4 problems :( EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:15 am

I'll have a look in the morning see if I can return it and get money back
Back to top Go down
L_S_W

L_S_W

PostSubject: Re: iphone 4 problems :(   iphone 4 problems :( EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:53 pm

Depending how they worded the listing on eBay determines I you can report, you could always report them but eBay won't do anything (I work sellin on eBay I know) but if it says glass only you can't. But open a return request and you should get a refund once you have sen it back. (Depending on the value try sending it back recorded as a lot of sellers play dumb and say they never got it when then did, so then they don't have to refund)
And after refund leave negative feedback if the listing doesn't say glass only.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iphone 4 problems :(   iphone 4 problems :( Empty

Back to top Go down

iphone 4 problems :(
Page 1 of 1