DIY Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do It Yourself Performance Car Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AP Tyres Parkgate - Tyres, alloy wheel refurb and repair

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andymac

Andymac

AP Tyres Parkgate - Tyres, alloy wheel refurb and repair Empty
PostSubject: AP Tyres Parkgate - Tyres, alloy wheel refurb and repair   AP Tyres Parkgate - Tyres, alloy wheel refurb and repair EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:15 am

http://www.ap-tyres.co.uk/

Just used these guys for welding 2 cracks in my alloy, it's a mate of mine that does the welding, called john and he's done a crackin job also he makes sure the wheel balances up correctly afterwards and all the welds are guaranteed! Cost me £40 which I think was a great price to pay so check em out!

I'll post some pics of the repair when I get a chance

Andy

Edit: Pics of the work he did to mine, he left a bead on for added strength as it is the inside back of the wheel and will never be seen
AP Tyres Parkgate - Tyres, alloy wheel refurb and repair WP_000264
AP Tyres Parkgate - Tyres, alloy wheel refurb and repair WP_000265
AP Tyres Parkgate - Tyres, alloy wheel refurb and repair WP_000266
Back to top Go down
slackyboi

slackyboi

PostSubject: Re: AP Tyres Parkgate - Tyres, alloy wheel refurb and repair   AP Tyres Parkgate - Tyres, alloy wheel refurb and repair EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:33 am

AP tyres are awesome!

I always go there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/slacky-boi/
Andymac

Andymac

PostSubject: Re: AP Tyres Parkgate - Tyres, alloy wheel refurb and repair   AP Tyres Parkgate - Tyres, alloy wheel refurb and repair EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:09 am

Saw ur car tonight bud, roof rack looks awesome lol! Wanted to come have a chat about ur decat but didn't have a clue who u were lol, car looks tidy as hell on them wheels nice job mate
Back to top Go down
slackyboi

slackyboi

PostSubject: Re: AP Tyres Parkgate - Tyres, alloy wheel refurb and repair   AP Tyres Parkgate - Tyres, alloy wheel refurb and repair EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:24 pm

Cheers man Very Happy ! Sorry, didnt know you were going! Rolling Eyes
I was the tall guy with the black Lowdown hoodie on, might have seen me squatting around everywhere with my camera! was wandering around with jared and kal

You coming to the pub on thurs?

you got facebook?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/slacky-boi/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AP Tyres Parkgate - Tyres, alloy wheel refurb and repair   AP Tyres Parkgate - Tyres, alloy wheel refurb and repair Empty

Back to top Go down

AP Tyres Parkgate - Tyres, alloy wheel refurb and repair
Page 1 of 1