DIY Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do It Yourself Performance Car Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from greece

Go down 
+4
Matt_PGT
shrek
Andymac
panoramix3519
8 posters
AuthorMessage
panoramix3519

Hello from greece Empty
PostSubject: Hello from greece   Hello from greece EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 6:17 pm

Hello guys i am from greece and i find you from luck at the net. (sorry for my english that its not so good)
Back to top Go down
Andymac

Andymac

Hello from greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from greece   Hello from greece EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:28 pm

Hi welcome to the forum, I think you are actually the very first member from overseas! What car do you have?
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

Hello from greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from greece   Hello from greece EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:16 pm

Welcome along, hope you enjoy the forum, how did you find us? And don't worry about your English writing skills, I suspect that you will actually be better at typing than a lot of our current members Laughing

There is a few of us wanting to do a road trip to the neurbeurg ring next year, is that somthing that intrests you? We could have an international diyperformance meet alien
Back to top Go down
Matt_PGT

Matt_PGT

Hello from greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from greece   Hello from greece EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:39 am

Hi mate welcome to DIY. really happy to have the our first member from over seas what is the car scene like over where you are ?
Back to top Go down
panoramix3519

Hello from greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from greece   Hello from greece EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:54 am

i have a fiat punto mkiib 1.4 sporting and i find you by luck at the net. I will open a new thread in some days because now i am new to your forum and doesnt let me to do it, to saw you what i have done to convert my h pattern gearbox to sequential paddle shifter. I think that you will like it but you have to wait for a week. Thank you very much for the welcome.
Back to top Go down
slackyboi

slackyboi

Hello from greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from greece   Hello from greece EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:06 am

Welcome mate! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/slacky-boi/
Trolling mctrollington

Trolling mctrollington

Hello from greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from greece   Hello from greece EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:00 am

Welcome mate
Back to top Go down
Mexican

Mexican

Hello from greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from greece   Hello from greece EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 3:56 am

Wow nice ! Welcome, Nice to have another Immigrant here ! we are slowly taking over !

Hope you find the forum useful and fun !
Back to top Go down
panoramix3519

Hello from greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from greece   Hello from greece EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:31 pm

thank you guys for the nice welcome thank you now i am reading older threads because i like diy things
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

Hello from greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from greece   Hello from greece EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 8:22 pm

well theres plenty on here matey, none of us can realy afford to pay to have big work done to our cars so we 'do it our selves' Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jaz1889
Admin
Jaz1889

Hello from greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from greece   Hello from greece EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:13 pm

Welcome to the forum!! You are our first overseas Diyperformer love what you have done to the h shifter conversation. Very smart welcome again.
Back to top Go down
https://diyperformance.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

Hello from greece Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from greece   Hello from greece Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from greece
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DIY Performance :: Welcome to Do it Yourself :: New to The Forum?-
Jump to: