DIY Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do It Yourself Performance Car Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How much??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
L_S_W

L_S_W

How much?? Empty
PostSubject: How much??   How much?? EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 9:26 pm

Hey guys
How much would you reckon 4 wolfrace Eurosport 17" alloys with 205/40/R17 tyres on would be worth?
All tyres are in good nick with descent tred. All 4 alloys are kurbed, some worse then others (a lot not my doing) lol
I've said I would sell them to someone I know for £120 but my dad an brother both said they would go for more, I've looked on wolfrace website and the set that replaced these rims are on there for £400.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Trolling mctrollington

Trolling mctrollington

How much?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How much??   How much?? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:47 am

are they next to New condition? Tyres good? Should let em go for no more than 200.. the thing is with wheels, its all about the named brands, and what's n the scene.
Back to top Go down
Jaz1889
Admin
Jaz1889

How much?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How much??   How much?? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:55 am

L_S_W wrote:
Hey guys
How much would you reckon 4 wolfrace Eurosport 17" alloys with 205/40/R17 tyres on would be worth?
All tyres are in good nick with descent tred. All 4 alloys are kurbed, some worse then others (a lot not my doing) lol
I've said I would sell them to someone I know for £120 but my dad an brother both said they would go for more, I've looked on wolfrace website and the set that replaced these rims are on there for £400.
Any ideas?
Thanks

to be far if they are kurbed and they have good thred you should get £200 for them easy but like K-Beezy people are after brands!!
Back to top Go down
https://diyperformance.forumotion.co.uk
shrek
Admin
shrek

How much?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How much??   How much?? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:10 am

this is a funny one, ive picked up rare wheels for pennys before, and ive sold good rims cheep, ive seen those rims go for 50 quid but ive allso seen em go for 200, bit pot luck, but its the wrong time of year to be selling rims, id wait until atleast after xmas when ppl have got money for xmas and want to get new toys lol! then stick em on ebay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How much?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How much??   How much?? Empty

Back to top Go down

How much??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DIY Performance :: Ifs And Buts on forum! :: any ideas?-
Jump to: