DIY Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do It Yourself Performance Car Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

shrek vs big call .... again

Go down 
4 posters

whos gonna win this year?
shrek
shrek vs big call .... again I_vote_lcap36%shrek vs big call .... again I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
big call
shrek vs big call .... again I_vote_lcap27%shrek vs big call .... again I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
another contender
shrek vs big call .... again I_vote_lcap36%shrek vs big call .... again I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
shrek
Admin
shrek

shrek vs big call .... again Empty
PostSubject: shrek vs big call .... again   shrek vs big call .... again EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:29 am

well, the competition is back on for a second year at santa pod, me (shrek) kinnda put my foot in it when i was pissed at steves party and recond that this year i could beat call, well here goes, last year i had to get within a second of his time, managed Very Happy but this year ive got to (at least try to) beat call,
however......
i think that this year may see the rise of a few other high spec diy projects, i know of at least two other projects that could be within a chance of beeting both doris and shinequa (dirty old doris and shinequa, the big black bitch, lol)

so if you rekon doris can win, or shinequa, or better still another contender, get your votes in and we will see whos right, remeber its just for fun, theres only a few of us with money on it Wink
Back to top Go down
tank2023

tank2023

PostSubject: Re: shrek vs big call .... again   shrek vs big call .... again EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:16 pm

This year its gonna be interesting i think, still need a name for the new beasts though
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: shrek vs big call .... again   shrek vs big call .... again EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:24 am

with the votes so far there is a lot of doubts as to me and kall being the fastest, well in ow deffanetly of a little nova thats gone be a seriously quick beasty Wink
Back to top Go down
rage

rage

PostSubject: Re: shrek vs big call .... again   shrek vs big call .... again EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:22 am

WIsh I had kept the 300zx just for this, the time difference O boy that thing was fking fast!
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: shrek vs big call .... again   shrek vs big call .... again EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:31 pm

Yeah but did u get that mx turbo u was looking at?
Back to top Go down
boona575

boona575

PostSubject: Re: shrek vs big call .... again   shrek vs big call .... again EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:47 am

Reckon mine would be fastest round track but not sure bout straight line
Anyway Arnt we forgetting bout THE tvr? 640bhp surely that's the winner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shrek vs big call .... again   shrek vs big call .... again Empty

Back to top Go down

shrek vs big call .... again
Page 1 of 1