DIY Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do It Yourself Performance Car Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One of them their newbie things

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PhillipM

One of them their newbie things  Empty
PostSubject: One of them their newbie things    One of them their newbie things  EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:58 pm

Hi all, spotted the forum from the link on the RR site after flicking through the meet pictures, thought I'd join up since I'm a local, recognise a couple of names from elsewhere (I bought an intercooler from Race Spec the other month for a start!).

After reading through, it seems like a forum full of mentalists and weirdos so I should fit right in Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: One of them their newbie things    One of them their newbie things  EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:13 pm

ha ha, glad you enjoy the forum dude, we hold a meet on the last thursday of every month at race spec, (just so ya know) hope you enjoy the forum and welcome along Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PhillipM

PostSubject: Re: One of them their newbie things    One of them their newbie things  EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:06 pm

I don't think PC Plod will like me fetching the car that intercooler went on to a meet...
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: One of them their newbie things    One of them their newbie things  EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:17 pm

Depends what it is, have u met doris? There's quite a few motors come down to the meet that might raise a few eye brows on Mr plod lol alien
Back to top Go down
PhillipM

PostSubject: Re: One of them their newbie things    One of them their newbie things  EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:27 pm

One of them their newbie things  DSC00271

It's more a sort of "2 years sonny jim" rather than just eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: One of them their newbie things    One of them their newbie things  EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:50 pm

Ha ha ha ha F*king YES I love crazy buggys, what's this running?

Last edited by shrek on Thu May 09, 2013 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PhillipM

PostSubject: Re: One of them their newbie things    One of them their newbie things  EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:58 pm

S2k engine with a blower off a Jag 4.2 V8...
Back to top Go down
shrek
Admin
shrek

PostSubject: Re: One of them their newbie things    One of them their newbie things  EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:18 pm

F*ck me thats a propper toy you have there hahha (little bit jelous), whats the plan? im asuming your building her for some sort of competion? of is it a road going toy?
Back to top Go down
PhillipM

PostSubject: Re: One of them their newbie things    One of them their newbie things  EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:53 pm

We do safari's with it, it originally started off as a VW beetle based setup with an aircooled motor, slowly transformed into that with an RX-8 rotary engine, just in the middle of the engine swap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of them their newbie things    One of them their newbie things  Empty

Back to top Go down

One of them their newbie things
Page 1 of 1